This is not a first come first serve RP. We do not take reservations, however if you ask about a particular character we will wait to make a decision until your application is in.
- No OOC Drama- we are very much okay with IC drama, but if you start or are a part of OOC drama, you will be booted with out a second chance.
- Only post OOC in the OOC blog- this RP has an OOC blog for the sole purpose of eliminating OOC posts on the main dash. In order to join the OOC blog you must message the main Page so we can give you a link. We will explain to you how to use it once you have joined the group.
- If you have a problem with someone OOC come to the admin first- This includes have a problem wit someone’s character, or if you just feel attacked by another player. I understand that with so many different people from different backgrounds and walks of life, and people have off days or just take something the wrong way, so I understand that disagreements and tension may occur. If it does please contact the admin either on the main page, or on my character page, Puck, so I can handle the problem privately. So no one is embarrassed or deactivates, and we can handle the matter as maturely as possible.
- If your character is having a private conversation with another character, you have to put private or private conversation in the tags, every time you reblog, so no one gets confused about what they can or can not reply to. So if you don’t want anyone else replying to your conversation, make sure everyone knows it’s a private conversation.
- Absolutely NO Godmodding- no one likes it or appreciates having their character being controlled by someone other than themselves. Just don’t do it. I understand that when you come in there may be members of your family missing, so I understand trying to set up a relationship with them, but once you get parents or your children you have to talk to them about the story lines you’ve set up. If they are okay with it then good, if they’re not then drop the SL you were having and let them develop their character the way that they want.
- If you are inactive for 3 days you will be booted- You must tell the admin in advance if you won’t be on for a few days in order to keep your character. Posting once a day or once every three days is not going to keep you from being booted.
- Please try and interact with as many characters as possible- please don’t just talk to the person you are shipped with. It will be more fun and more interesting the more bonds you have your character make.
- This is a family RP- If you are RP-ing a parent please don’t neglect your kids, unless that is part of your storyline, and if you are RP-ing a teen or young adult, remember that you have siblings.
- All the parents are endgame ships- We are all for marital issues, but final separations is not a storyline that we will likely approve.
- This is a mature RP- where drinking, drugs, cursing, sexual situations, and teen pregnancy’s are possible story lines. So we expect everyone to be as mature as these story lines.
- Please use correct grammar and spelling- This is a muti-para group and it makes everything a lot easier when proper grammar and spelling are used.
- Run any major story lines by the admin- please wait to start your story line until the admin have cleared it. We are very present and active admin, so you should be able to get an answer straight away. We only do this because we know that some story lines are triggering for other RPer’s and we don’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable.
- Word to put in your application to show that you read the rules: Kangaroo Dolphin
- However suicide plot lines are not allowed. Depression or eating disorders can be discussed, but suicide is a no.
- Do not promote other RP’s on the main dash- You are welcome to advertise them on the OOC blog, just not on the main dash. If we see it you will get one warning, and if you do it again you will be booted.
- HAVE FUN! This is an RP and you should be having fun. If you’re not having fun being your character and interacting with other people OOC and/or IC then that’s not good, and please come to the admin so we can try to help.